Alo Yoga, Gaiam, and More Trendy Legging Brands Are on Sale Now for Prime Day
When leggings are part of your daily ensemble, it’s almost impossible to own too many pairs. If anything, there’s never enough comfy, form-fitting leggings to take you through a week of workouts and lounging on the couch. Thankfully, Prime Day is finally here, and the sale includes some of the best leggings deals we’ve seen all year.
Related: The Best Leggings You Can Buy on Amazon
Whether you’ve been waiting to splurge on those the celeb-loved Alo Yoga leggings you’ve been eyeing for months, or simply want to customize a pair of leggings to hug every curve perfectly, the mega-retailer has you covered with pages and pages of price cuts on some of the best brands in activewear. Throw in the 6-hour lightning deals and celebrity-curated picks, and you’re guaranteed to save big on lots of items by the time this massive shopping holiday comes to an end.
And remember, Prime day is limited to Prime members only—it’s in the name! If you’re not yet a member but still want to take advantage of all the Prime Day deals, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial here. The annual sale covers everything from electronics to beauty to crazy-good deals on health and wellness products—in other words, it’s worth it to sign up for your trial month. Just don’t blame us when you become obsessed with two-day shipping.
RELATED: 12 Super Versatile Yoga Pants to Add to Your Athleisure Collection ASAP
To help fill your closet with brand-new athleisure finds and maximize your Prime Day shopping experience (you’ve only got 48 hours to snag these sales!), we’ve searched high and low to uncover the very best leggings deals on Amazon. From buttery soft leggings destined for cross-continental flights to moisture-wicking cropped tights designed for outdoor runs, these bargain finds cover a wide range of price points and potential activities. The best part? They’re all on sale (up to TK% off) for Prime Day right now. And yes, we do consider shopping an activity.
- Alo Yoga Women’s High Wait Epic Legging ($118, marked down from $128)
- Puma Big Rebel Legging ($23, marked down from $35)
- Gaiam Women’s Om Yoga Leggings ($30, marked down from $54)
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Performance Capri Legging ($13, marked down from $16-$18)
- Core10 ‘Build Your Own Leggings’ ($22, marked down from $57)
- Adidas 3-Stripe Legging Women ($30, marked down from $40)
- Under Armour Women’s Heatgear Armour Leggings ($31, marked down from $45)
- Reebok Lux 3/4 Tights ($25, marked down from $45)
- Danskin High Waisted 7/8 Leggings ($13, marked down from $32)
- Spalding High Waisted Crop Legging ($11, marked down from $15)
To get our top stories delivered to your inbox, sign up for the Healthy Living newsletter
Source: Read Full Article